This week I read about Ragnarok. It is about a boy his job is still a novice. One day he saw a priest and he ask where to change job to become a Archer and get level the priest tell him to go to the town name Payon and find 30 stick. This stick is specie because it only drop from monster name Death Wood. After 3 hr this boy kill 30 of Death wood and he get 30 stick. At last he went into the Northern house of Payon and then he give this stick to the job changer and then he become a Archer and he got a bow and 1000 arrows. To Be continue.
This week it was very fun I got play the game name Ragnarok Online with my friends it was very fun when I play with my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment