This week I read about D-gray man. It was about a boy that his father was killed by an Akuma. A Akuma is a human soul that become a monster. The Akuma eats human and the death soul. After his father was killed there was one Exorcist that give him a power to become a Exorcist to kill the Akuma that kill his father. This boy when he grow up and become an exorcist he travel all around the world with his friend. To kill the Akuma and safe human life and to find more people that can become an exorcist.
This week I was a little mad because the internet in my house was broken so I have to fix’s it myself and it was very hard all very long to fix. But at last it was fixed and I am very happy that I can fix it my self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment